Well I'll Be...

     I had to share today's Meditation Challenge email with you because I can't believe the timing of today's message and yesterday's blog.  Either I'm psychic or I'm really getting the hang of things in my old age ;)  
You don't have to be into meditation to benefit from this message...


Welcome to Day 12—Connecting for Balance


We are social creatures, who thrive in community. Connecting with one another allows us to express our most heartfelt hopes and dreams and be of service to one another. Our supportive relationships enhance the positive messages we send our bodies each day and invite better health and well being into our lives.

As we prepare for meditation today, take a moment to be grateful for the many individuals who contribute to your life and in whose lives you make a difference.
Our centering thought for today is:
I cherish my every connection.
________
MINDFUL MOMENT
Make a point today of spending time with friends. Have lunch with colleagues or take a long walk with a group. Notice how you feel after sharing thoughts and laughter with others.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So so true!! Its the little things that make a big difference in peoples lives! Thank u for that! We love u to pieces!!! Xox. Amy
Anonymous said…
love it!!!!