Embolization Update II

Mel just got out, they are about to extubate her in about 10 mins. It went well and they embolized both lungs and surgery took 6 hours. Hopefully, this will be the turning point for a healthier Mel. The kicker after all this is that when she wakes up from anesthesia there will be a whole team of residents poking and asking questions all night long because the CF team is all on vacation. It's better than being in the ICU intubated.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Woo hoo!!! So happy to hear such great news! Big hugs to you both!! Thanks for the update xox liz
Anonymous said…
So haaaaappy !!!! DebB
Anonymous said…
Thank you Mark for the update, I've been waiting and wondering. Thank God its over and she made out ok. Give her a kiss and hug for us ..Thanks again Mark xo
Lebanna said…
Fantastic news Markie, thanks for keeping us in the loop.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the update Mark. I know you have a million things on your mind but I really appreciate the good news. Give Mel a hug from me.
Elaine
Anonymous said…
Excellent! hope she has a speedy recovery! Sending love to you guys! Nikki
Debbie said…
I am so happy to hear that all went well. Thanks for the update. Give her a hug for me and let her know how happy I am for her. Sending lots of hugs and kisses. Love, Auntie Debbie