A Moment of Levity

     Today was a rough day and I spent most of it lying down with a fever.  Needless to say, I hadn't touched my hair and was not looking my best.  After dinner Myles came over and sat on my lap.  With my hair pulled back, he studied my appearance for a moment before he gently grabbed my stray hairs and told me that I looked like a lion.  He then ran over to grab his comb, did this to me, and then told me I looked like a horse.  Gosh it's good to be home!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Haaaa haaaa! That just cracks me up!! Kids are so brutally honest thats why we love them so much!! Myles is such a hoot! Xox! Amy
liz said…
Haha!! Glad he made you laugh, hope you're starting to feel better..love you xox
Anonymous said…
Mel ask him if he wants to go out and blow bubbles and play with the AAANTS as he calls them.Its good tosee a Smile on your face.Love Mom and Dad.We hope each day you feel better .xoxo