Don't Be Shy
I realize that there's a lot of medical jargon thrown around in my blog and that some of it can be confusing or overwhelming, so I've created a page titled "Contact Me" on the left side of my blog with a blog email address to welcome all of your questions and/or comments. I want you, the reader, to feel free to ask me anything and everything. No questions are too big or too small and all emails will be kept confidential (unlike the "Comment" section at the bottom of all my posts.)
As far as this 'blogging' business goes, I am still just getting my feet wet. But writing this blog has made me aware of how extremely one-sided blogging can be. You know so much of what's going on with me, while I may not know much of what's going on in your world (which is so very important to me!) In my ideal scenario, all of you would have blogs that I could follow - or even better, we could get together for a cocktail and some laughs once a week - but in the meantime I hope that my contact page will also serve as a reminder to keep in touch and fill me in on your lives as well. When I'm not feeling well I may not be up for talking on the phone, but it still means the world to me to hear from you via text, voice mail, email, etc.
For those of you who are wondering how I'm feeling, not good. I'm going to email my CF doc in the morning and possibly get the ball rolling for an admission. But of course, I'll keep you posted ;)
As far as this 'blogging' business goes, I am still just getting my feet wet. But writing this blog has made me aware of how extremely one-sided blogging can be. You know so much of what's going on with me, while I may not know much of what's going on in your world (which is so very important to me!) In my ideal scenario, all of you would have blogs that I could follow - or even better, we could get together for a cocktail and some laughs once a week - but in the meantime I hope that my contact page will also serve as a reminder to keep in touch and fill me in on your lives as well. When I'm not feeling well I may not be up for talking on the phone, but it still means the world to me to hear from you via text, voice mail, email, etc.
For those of you who are wondering how I'm feeling, not good. I'm going to email my CF doc in the morning and possibly get the ball rolling for an admission. But of course, I'll keep you posted ;)
Comments
hope you're feeling better asap!