Oh Happy Day!
Guess where I am...
I am elated to announce that today I am [finally] reentering the study/drug trial (woo hoo!) What was supposed to happen back on January 4th, 2016 is now happening on July 27th, but as the old adage goes, better late than never.
A few weeks ago the pharmaceutical company actually removed me from the study because I had been sick for so long, but my AMAZING CF doc pleaded to get me reinstated and succeeded. I am beyond grateful for him and that my health has stabilized.
To feel good is something I never take for granted and I thank my lucky stars every day...multiple times a day. I credit my upswing to a little luck, a lot of vitamin D (from the sun of course) and changing my daily mantra to include the phrase 'I am healthy'. The mind is a powerful thing folks.
Life. Is. Good.
![]() |
A few weeks ago the pharmaceutical company actually removed me from the study because I had been sick for so long, but my AMAZING CF doc pleaded to get me reinstated and succeeded. I am beyond grateful for him and that my health has stabilized.
To feel good is something I never take for granted and I thank my lucky stars every day...multiple times a day. I credit my upswing to a little luck, a lot of vitamin D (from the sun of course) and changing my daily mantra to include the phrase 'I am healthy'. The mind is a powerful thing folks.
Life. Is. Good.

Comments