Quick Update

For those who are wondering how my weekend 'experiment' went, it turns out that it was not drug side effects causing my symptoms, rather I just wasn't getting better, plain and simple. Adding insult to injury I also had the added pleasure of pancreatitis (painful inflammation of the pancreas.) Luckily for me, this bout of pancreatitis seems to be resolving already and is on its way out without requiring a hospitalization. Score! 

As far as all the other 'stuff' goes I am still on a low dose of prednisone and they've added a different IV antibiotic along with an inhaled antibiotic. The IV antibiotic that they opted for is the same one that gave me the bad allergic reaction last month so I'm taking Benadryl every 8 hours, which has landed me back in Foggyville. 

That being said, I feel strongly optimistic that this is going to be my turning point and that things WILL get better from here. I just know it.


Comments

Anonymous said…
WooHoo - no doubt its because of your beautiful spirit! Love you! XO Auntie Millie