The Verdict
From the moment I woke up this morning, my intuition was speaking to me loud and clear. It was telling me that there will be no surgery this Monday and that that's a good thing.
Luckily I haven't had any hemoptysis all week, but I was still very unsure what was going to happen up until yesterday. I spoke to my team this morning and they agreed that it was best we cancel the embolization for now and watch and see what happens from here. I'm still on IV antibiotics and will be for about another 2 weeks. I've still got a ways to go, but I'm also very lucky that I turned the proverbial corner today and felt better than I've felt since I've been back home.
I am completely at peace with postponing the embolization...now quick, knock on anything you can find :)
Luckily I haven't had any hemoptysis all week, but I was still very unsure what was going to happen up until yesterday. I spoke to my team this morning and they agreed that it was best we cancel the embolization for now and watch and see what happens from here. I'm still on IV antibiotics and will be for about another 2 weeks. I've still got a ways to go, but I'm also very lucky that I turned the proverbial corner today and felt better than I've felt since I've been back home.
I am completely at peace with postponing the embolization...now quick, knock on anything you can find :)
Comments