Mission Accomplished


Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you!  Thank you for helping spread CF awareness.  But thank you most of all for giving me the gift of your love and support.  By my standards our little mission was accomplished!

For once I am at a loss for words to convey just how much your support means to me.  Every picture I received last week brought tears to my eyes (I know, it doesn't take much) and flooded my heart with a warm and fuzzy appreciation.  I am so fortunate to have so many people in my life who are even more beautiful inside than they are out.  As my Myrna would've said, I just feel so damn lucky!

My heart is overflowing with love and gratitude, my faith in humanity is recharged, and I'm feeling ready to tackle this winter and keep the positivity flowing.

This month also marked the 2nd anniversary of this little soapbox called a blog, which wouldn't even exist without readers like YOU.  Two years later and I am still dumbfounded that anyone cares enough to take time out of their busy lives and read about my tiny space in the world.  So thank YOU for reading.  Thank you for giving me the confidence to share my stories.  Thank you for helping me share my message.  Thank you for allowing me the space to be vulnerable, free of judgement.  Thank you for your tireless support.  Thank you for making me feel heard.  Love!

Without further ado, here are my rock stars (in random order)...


I like these shirts even better - love these two!!







Most creative display :)







My most favorite wolf pack of all-time
Most fun had for sure!




This year's youngest participant...does it get any cuter?!?



And for old times' sake, Myrna out running CF last year...
I miss you every single day.




Comments

Anonymous said…
Loved seeing all of the support!!! Love you Mel! xoxox Amy, Joe & Mya