False Alarm


Unfortunately, IR was not able to fit me in their schedule today so I did not have my embolization. While it is disappointing, I am trusting that what's meant to be will be. 

I had the option of having it done tomorrow, but I would have no idea what doc would be doing it. Whereas if I wait until next Tues (5/24) my doc has offered to come in the middle of his vacation to do the embolization. (How awesome is he?!?)

He's done all of my embolizations within the past 7 years and knows my anatomy better than anyone, so I've decided to wait. I'm stable enough and haven't had any more bleeding since I've been here, so I will go home tomorrow afternoon and get re-admitted next Tuesday.

The silver lining is now I'll get to walk with my team in the CF walk this Sunday :)

I am eternally grateful for all of the love and support in my world and will never cease to be amazed by it. I'm a lucky gal ❤️

Comments