A Little Luck
What I'm about to say could come across as boastful or obnoxious, but it's not often that I get to say it, so I feel a right to shout it from my rooftop, I mean laptop...
Quick, now everyone knock on wood!! This proclamation is particularly significant since Myles has been super sick for the past week (with a respiratory virus of all things) and Mark has spent the past two days sidelined with a bug of some kind. Yup, I'm the healthiest one in the house! The fact that I didn't catch their germs is nothing short of a miracle, but I also credit Xango and a boatload of vitamins and juices. In addition, I've been back on the treadmill almost daily and have happily gained a few pounds.
The luxury of this good fortune is not lost upon me and I find myself relishing in every deep breath; soaking up each good day with an abundance of gratitude and joy. I have an appointment with my CF doctor on Tuesday and cannot wait to see what my PFTs are. I know that they are just a number and realize that they will not be off the charts, but I am so excited to march myself in there and show them how far I've come in just 6 weeks...those appointments are the best!
I. Feel. Great!
Quick, now everyone knock on wood!! This proclamation is particularly significant since Myles has been super sick for the past week (with a respiratory virus of all things) and Mark has spent the past two days sidelined with a bug of some kind. Yup, I'm the healthiest one in the house! The fact that I didn't catch their germs is nothing short of a miracle, but I also credit Xango and a boatload of vitamins and juices. In addition, I've been back on the treadmill almost daily and have happily gained a few pounds.
The luxury of this good fortune is not lost upon me and I find myself relishing in every deep breath; soaking up each good day with an abundance of gratitude and joy. I have an appointment with my CF doctor on Tuesday and cannot wait to see what my PFTs are. I know that they are just a number and realize that they will not be off the charts, but I am so excited to march myself in there and show them how far I've come in just 6 weeks...those appointments are the best!
Comments