Game Time

     Going down soon, with fingers crossed of course! Thank you for all of the love and support...and for keeping my Mom and I in tears all morning ;) 

     Speaking of support, my mom and Mark haven't eaten all day because they feel bad eating in front of me.  Love those crazy two!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fingers crossed!! Cant wait to hear how it goes xo Lizzy
Anonymous said…
Melly:
Thinking of you. All of our prayers are with you! We love you more than the moon! Jen xoxo
Anonymous said…
Beautiful girl, CF doesn't define you ever. You're amazing radiant smiles does. Prayers and thoughts for you, both your men, and mum. Love you, Denise
Donna DeSousa said…
We are thinking about you Melanie! Keep up that wonderful, positive attitude. You're a beautiful person inside, and out, and we can't wait to see you. Lots of love!
Elaine Martin said…
Mel, You are amazing! You are so beautiful and strong and you have a wonderful family. Will keep you in my prayers, heart, and thoughts as well as Mark, Myles, and you special mom!
Anonymous said…
Melanie, I am so glad to hear things seem well thus far. You are an inspiration to all of us who are fortunate enough to know you. I tried to post comments previously on my i-pad without success, so I am now trying from my laptop. I am sending a huge hug to both you and mom. Know that you remain in thoughts and prayers. Love to both you and mom, MaryAnne
Anonymous said…
Melanie, you are a beautiful person inside and outside!
We are keeping you in our prayers.
All the best
Nicole and Marco Goldish